Frequently Asked Questions
We ask that you please respect all store policy's. Please remember we are here to provide you with a happy memorable experience but to do so we require your respect and kindness ~ Mangement
How many people can I bring ?
- You will be advised by your consultant when booking on how many guests are welcome on weekdays.
- On a Saturday the bride is welcome to bring a maximum 2 guests.
Are masks still required in store?
- No they are no longer required. However, if you wish to still wear one that is totally ok.
Are photos allowed?
- No! but you are welcome to take photos when you say yes to the dress.
How long will my gown take to be delivered ?
- gowns can take up to 8 months to be delivered.
What if my wedding is less then 8 months away ?
- depending on the designer we can either rush the order or we can purchase the gown from inventory - costs apply.
Do you sell gowns off the floor ?
- yes we do and they are often at reduced prices !
What size do you sell ?
- Our instore samples range from a size 4 to a size 28.
- When ordering sizes start at 0 and can be purchased up to size 30.
Do you stock accessories ?
- yes we have many Veil and Jewellery options in store.
"Had one of the best shopping experiences of my life I was nervous at first coming in to find a dress but that went away once I met Sarah she was absolutely lovely with exceptional customer service I will be definitely recommending this place to everyone Also want to give Sarah a special thank you !" - Beck Lindsay